Why Choose BB&T for Forensic Accounting and Litigation Services?
Whether you’re managing a financially troubled company or are involved in a commercial, class action, or a criminal investigation; or any other complex financial situation – The experienced forensic accounting and litigation support team at Bennett Bennett and Trice (BB&T) is here to help you make a strong case and bring legal disputes to a speedy conclusion.
Forensic accounting and litigation matters are complicated, but our goal is simple – to help you unravel the truth behind the numbers while providing unparalleled customer service. We understand the complex and challenging nature of forensic litigations, so we have assembled a team of the best forensic and litigation specialists to help you handle your difficult financial situation.
Here are a few reasons why our clients love and trust us:
Get a Forensic Financial Expert To Support Your Case
Several legal battles, whether business or individual, happen around financial troubles. Whether at trial or settlement negotiations, our forensic accounting and litigation support professionals lend you an expert helping hand to support your case and turn the outcomes in your favor. Our forensic accounting team presents information concisely and clearly and has extensive experience participating as expert witnesses in local, state, and federal courts.
Hire Expert and Experienced Professionals To Back You
When you’re dealing with a challenging financial situation, both experience and expertise matter. BB&T team members have the skill, knowledge, training, education, and expertise to support and counsel our clients in all challenging disputes. Our team of licensed professionals includes:
- Anti-money laundering specialists
- Business valuation analysts
- Financial forensic experts
- Fraud examiners
- Personal financial specialists
- Public accountants
- Senior appraisers
- Tax professionals
Our team of forensic financial experts supports you through all stages of dispute resolution and litigation. We provide an array of tasks, including researching accounting and tax issues, comprehensive analysis of financial data, calculating economic damage, detecting fraud, opposing experts’ reports at court, and providing witness testimonies at trial. We can also help with document requests, depositions, interrogatories, arbitration, mediation, settlement negotiations, and trial preparations.
Our Forensic Services: Here’s How We Help
Bennett Bennett and Trice (BB&T) provide a comprehensive spectrum of forensic accounting and litigation support services for businesses and individuals.
- Marital Disputes: We are experienced in divorce litigation and help reveal hidden assets or income, prepare income and expense projections, conduct an in-depth analysis of financial records, and more.
- Business Valuation: Whether you’re handling business acquisitions or mergers, handling business succession, or preparing estate plans, our business valuation services provide you with the complete picture of the financial standing of a company.
- Insurance Claims Evaluation: Lubbock’s leading insurance companies and lawyers rely on BB&T to verify various insurance claims and calculate insurance losses.
- Fraud Investigations: If you suspect financial fraud or accountant malpractice, we can help you uncover it. We also help businesses identify who committed the fraud and how it happened and suggest the best ways to prevent it from recurring.
- Economic Damages: Our forensic and litigation services team can help you calculate fair compensation for lost earnings, profits, and other monetary damages.
- Breach of Contract: We can help you analyze the contract terms and calculate the value of injuries due to a breach of contract.
Connect With Leading Forensic and Litigation Experts
Talk with us if you’re looking for forensic investigation services in West Texas. We provide a no-obligation and confidential discussion to understand your situation and help you choose the right services per your requirements. Contact us online today to share your details, and our team will get back to you quickly.